Are you ready to have the level of energy and health you have always dreamed of?
The Whole Body, Whole Life Program™ supports you in creating what matters most to you.
One-size-fits-all programs don’t fit ANYONE.
This one is tailored for YOU.
This program is for you if you
- Are struggling with a chronic illness (longer than three months)
- Are not getting the results you want from your current medical team
- Do not actually have a medical team, just a series of doctor visits
- Have spent a lot of time with “Dr. Google” and realize you are ready for medical support that is tailored specifically for you
- Want to work with a doctor who sees you as a whole person
- Desire medicine that addresses your whole being
- Want to combine conventional and natural medicines
- Are ready to experience living joyfully
- Want natural medicines that can permanently, sustainably increase your energy
I created this twelve-month high impact program especially for you, to help you
- Wisely use your time and energy to make changes that will give you maximum results
- Have the guidance, support
andaccountability you need to Get Stuff Done
- Acknowledge and work with the inner challenges of facing a serious, chronic illness
- Increase energy in a sustainable way
- Identify and address the roots of your health concerns
- Coordinate ALL aspects of healthcare
I’ll walk with you through the WHOLE BODY, WHOLE LIFE™ program. We will focus on SEVEN areas so you can
- Begin the WHOLE BODY WHOLE LIFE™ PLAN to achieve the results you want. Clarify your vision of health, assess your current state, and develop an individualized program to achieve your vision of health. Includes discussion of appropriate lab testing and other evaluations to individualize your program
- Reconnect with your REASON FOR LIVING and be inspired to stay on the path that leads to YOUR FULFILLMENT.
- Gather your SUPPORT TEAM: identify your allies and fellow travelers on this journey so you will know who has your back.
- EAT TO LIVE: develop and implement an individualized nutrition program so you can feel good in body and soul. Includes instruction on how to shop for food and cook incredibly delicious meals.
- MOVE TO YOUR GROOVE: discover the forms and amounts of movement/exercise that strengthen and heal so you can move to your groove.
- Have a CLEAR MIND AND BALANCED SPIRIT and enjoy mental clarity and peace of mind. Master methods of resolving past and current emotional challenges so you can live joyfully in the present moment.
- Enjoy a CLEAN BODY, HEALTHY HOME: learn the best ways of cleaning your body (inside and outside) and your home to support your health.
- TAKE THE MOST TARGETED, EFFECTIVE NATURAL MEDICINES: benefit from Dr. Boice’s 40+ years of working with natural medicines to tailor natural medicine recommendations for you, so you can rest assured that you’re receiving the best care.
- STRONG START: Two-hour initial session so you can review your medical history, assess your current health, and create your long term vision of health. You will gain crystal clarity about your long term vision of health and where you want to go.
- MOMENTUM, ACTION, ACCOUNTABILITY: Two private coaching calls (55 minutes) monthly for the first three months; then one private coaching call monthly for 9 months.
- 15-minute SOS Calls, as needed, so you know help is only a phone call away.
- Selected for you, DEEPEN YOUR HEALING trainings that you can watch on your schedule, to support you on your healing journey.
- YOU DID IT! Review and Next Steps: 90-minute session at the end of twelve months to celebrate your progress and look at next steps.
BONUSES FOR QUICK ACTION
Bonus #1: Individualized homework from Dr. Boice’s extensive library of her books and videos (priceless)
Bonus #2: Constitutional homeopathic remedy consultation ($697 value)
Bonus #3: Constitutional Food Intolerance/O.G. Carroll Test ($247 value)
Dr. Judith Boice
Dr. Judith Boice, ND, LAc, FABNO (Naturopathic Doctor, Licensed Acupuncturist, and Fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology) supports patients in moving beyond illness to create the life they have dreamed of.
“Many people have called me a ‘Renaissance woman.’ I am about 51% doctor-healer, and 49% artist. Both aspects are important to me, and they feed each other.”
Dr. Judith Boice, ND, LAc, FABNO is deeply trained in both western and Chinese medicines, so she sees people with two eyes, from two perspectives. These two medical disciplines are seamlessly integrated in her practice.
Dr. Boice’s practice differs even from other naturopathic physicians’ in her focus on creating health rather than simply eliminating disease. Her concierge practice combines cutting-edge, scientific medical research with the ancient roots of healing practices that address emotional, mental, spiritual as well as physical health. Her work bridges the worlds of science and soul.