Are you tired of the weight loss, weight gain,
Are you interested in stabilizing your weight, when your body seems completely out of control?
Traveling around the U.S., giving over 900 talks on peri-menopause, menopause and bio-identical hormones, I discovered that many menopausal women struggle with weight gain. As a naturopathic physician, I’m passionate about people achieving greater levels of health, not just avoiding disease. I want to see you succeed in achieving your health goals.
I’ve tried more diets than you can imagine, starting at age 7. The information in this report was gleaned from hard-won personal experience, and work with thousands of menopausal women.
What causes weight gain during the transition from peri-menopause into menopause? Rather than offering simplistic, one-size-fits-all advice, this report explores many factors that contribute to weight gain, offering sound advice to help you stabilize your weight long term.
This report explodes some common myths and offers solid information that you can apply to achieve your health and weight loss goals.
Dr. Judith Boice, award-winning author, international teacher, naturopathic physician and acupuncturist, has a special passion for working with wellness and women’s health. She has traveled around the U.S. conducting over 900 trainings and public lectures on women’s health, menopause, and osteoporosis. Dr. Boice is the author of several magazine articles and eight books, including Menopause with Science and Soul: A guidebook for navigating the journey. Dr. Boice is listed in Who’s Who in America. A Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Oberlin College, she has lived and traveled around the world, fostering an understanding and respect for many cultures and traditions.
- 25 pages of must-know menopause information
- How to avoid weight gain during menopause
- How you can safely achieve weight loss during menopause
- How you can benefit from natural menopause treatment
- How increased stress levels contribute to menopausal weight gain
- How changing hormone levels at the time of menopause can increase blood sugar levels and encourage fat deposition
- Why certain foods can increase water retention, and therefore weight gain
- Why aerobic exercise alone will not stop muscle loss
- How stretching and balance exercises support overall health as we age
- Why thyroid function is more likely to change at the time of menopause
- Why metabolism slows as we age
- Why one-size-fits-all diets rarely work
- How you can tailor your diet to fit your individual needs
- Menopause: health information women must know
- How to address fatigue during menopause